Tue, 28 Nov|
Founder-led sales 101
Most early stage founders I speak to lack critical sales skills. These skills are essential for founders to gain early adopters, traction then later sell the vision to employees and investors.
Time & Location
28 Nov 2023, 18:30 GMT – 29 Nov 2023, 20:30 GMT
About the event
Greg Mccallum, founder & CEO of ThinkWork, shall be hosting this non-sales founder upskill workshop.
As well as founding/co-founding several companies, experience as Sales lead and CCO in Startups, Greg has always remained on the frontline with over 15 years in B2B & B2C sales experience and has worked with over 200 founders as a commercial advisor and sales consultant.
Relevant to founders in the following stages:
- Looking for traction
- Early Launch
This workshop will cover the following over 2-hours from 10:00 GMT:
- Setting up rev ops basics
- Sales tech stacks/best practice
- Intro to sales theory
- Community-led sales and product-led sales
- social selling, intro to sales psychology
- B2B Outbound best practice for Early adopters/beta users
- Application to fundraising activities
- First rev gen customers/users
- Intro to Enterprise accounts/key accounts. (Including cadence, researching, sales copywriting, cold calling, content marketing strategies etc)
- Hiring your first sales rep and lots more!
Led by 3x marketing leader, 4 x sales leader, 3 x CCO, 4 x Founder/CEO.
Trustpilot reviews here: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/thinkwork.info
Get all resources emailed to you after the workshop including the full deck used.£60.00+£1.50 service fee
Standard ticket£40.00+£1.00 service fee